How exciting and lovely, my first-ever award nomination for Secondhand Honeymoon and I haven’t been active for even a month! I’m feeling quite honored to have been chosen for this by Laura; her blog is called Laura’s Raves. She posts about beauty products, tips and trends that she likes and dislikes and comes off as totally adorable and relatable in the process. When reading her blog you just want to girl-talk and do nail art with her over a pitcher of sweet tea–well, I want to anyway! Check her out!
So, the Sunshine Award–there are rules for this. And they are as follows:
Display the award logo to your blog (see above)
Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post (see above)
Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
I have to choose SEVEN interesting things about myself?! But…but…I’m so boooorrrrring! *whine*
I’m totally kidding. Here we go!
1. I’ve never kept tabs on/been “obsessed” over any celebrity until Lupita Nyong’o came along. I LOVE HER.
2. I don’t have a driver’s license! I’m working on changing that this summer, though.
3. One time while at P.F. Chang’s for dinner, I ate an entree and two desserts by myself. I can throw down like a champ sometimes, seriously.
4. I dislike condiments–ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, etc. YUCK.
5. I know American Sign Language because my mother is deaf.
6. I compulsively check my purse and/or pockets several times right before and right after leaving my apartment to make sure I didn’t forget anything.
7. The Other Boleyn Girl is my most-read book.
And now, on to my nominees (in no particular order)!